Serving Your Real Estate Needs
Dearest customers and friends,
We recognize that this is a challenging and unprecedented time in our society. We wanted to let you all know that we remain deeply committed to the safety of our clients, teams, and communities. We are humbled by your trust and loyalty in us, and we take that responsibility seriously. We remain hard at work for our clients and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we continue to provide the best customer service possible during this time of uncertainty.
As of June 1st, we have opened our doors again and are using safe practices at each of them. And of course, our virtual tools and habits are here to stay.
Tour the homes:
- Interactive 3D tours you can walk through the property at your pace
- Videos - watch immersive property videos
- Photo Galleries - Browse all the photos of every property in our full screen photo galleries
- Individual Property Websites – Bring the home to life, all photos, videos, tours, and all the facts in one place
Virtual Client Meetings
A Company in The Cloud
Closings Made Easy
We've Taken the Safe Showing Pledge
The real estate community is taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our all our communities. We are all committed to the Vail Board of Realtor's “Safe Showing Pledge” to protect our communities and our Buyers and Sellers.
• I will adhere to all local social distancing guidelines.
• I will wear a mask and gloves and provide them to clients that don’t have them and will change gloves between clients.
• I will maintain a detailed log of clients for every showing.
• I will ask all buyers and sellers if they are sick or have been sick before showings.
• I will stay home if showing any symptoms or signs of sickness, or had contact with a known positive case.
• I will limit showings to decision-makers and encourage buyers to look at homes by doing virtual tours and on-line resources.
• I will prioritize remote work and provide personal protective equipment for people at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
• I will provide guidance and encouragement on personal sanitation,including frequent hand washing.
• I will provide documents electronically.
• I will travel separately from clients and meet at the property.
• I will sanitize high-touch surfaces and make sure disinfecting happens between showings.
• I will not conduct open houses nor provide food or beverage during showings.
Learn about the Blue Phase of Eagle County’s health order.
Keeping the Vail Valley Safe
We are so proud and thankful for the strength of our community and the foresight of our leaders to make sure the Eagle River Valley is a safe place. It's just another one of the many reasons we love to call it home, and if we stay diligent, we can't wait to welcome you home! Thanks to these efforts, Eagle County is the first county in Colorado to receive approval for early exemptions from COVID-19 orders.
Watch the update from Vail Health's Will Cook to understand more about how we got here, and how we are preparing for the future.
We're here, we're safe...be safe. Hope to see you soon!
Vail Health President & CEO Will Cook shares insider statistics and strategies explaining how Vail Health and the Eagle River Valley prevented a surge of COVID-19 cases and are preparing for what's next.